| If you have questions about any of our services or products, please feel free to ask before scheduling your appointment. You may find another service that is more to your liking. You are encouraged to use the “Dollar Amount” on Gift Certificates toward any service of your choice, to make the “Experience” uniquely yours.
When having Full Body Massage: Know the type of Massage you are having. If unfamiliar, ask questions. It is recommended to completely disrobe. Modesty draping of the body is carefully followed during the massage, at no time will your privacy be compromised. For those wishing to leave underwear on, it is to your benefit to wear a higher cut leg or thong style underwear to allow access to the hips and glutes. During your service it is important that you communicate your needs to the Therapist if the pressure too deep or not enough. If you are cold, ask for a blanket, too warm, ask for the fan or turn down the heat. We are always willing and equipped to accommodate your needs and appreciate the opportunity to add to your comfort. Helpful Suggestions:
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to fill out paper work and to just relax.
- Please silence all mobile devices!
- Your privacy is always respected; therefore you are always afforded private dressing areas, Showers and Baths. (No swimsuits necessary.)
- All amenities such as Robes, Towels and Slippers are provided for you.
- Jewelry or body piercings that come in contact should be removed if possible. Jewelry can create obstacles for the therapist that may disrupt the flow of your service. There are jewelry receptacles in the dressing areas, however to avoid forgetting your treasures when you leave, it is best to come unadorned.
- Facial clients should arrive makeup-free whenever possible, but this is not mandatory.
- Pedicure clients may want to wear “open- toe” shoes to protect fresh nail polish.
- Comfortable clothing is always nice to change back into after a relaxing session.
Please feel free to contact me personally on my private client line at 209-985-5434. Have a wonderful time! Pamyla Madonna
- May be added on to your charge card, preferably at the time of purchase.
- May be given to the therapist in the form of cash or personal check written to them.
- Standard consideration for “TIPPING” is 20%, however; it is always at your discretion and always appreciated!